MIRANDA – Hand Hacksaw
Miranda hand & power hacksaws
Metal Cutting Bandsaw Blades
Care to be taken for better cutting.
- Mount of blade on the frame in the direction indicated on it.
- Apply the correct tension to the blade
- Ensure the pressure is applied during cutting stroke & is off during the return to avoid “dragging” and consequent dulling of the teeth.
- Do not start cutting on sharp edges as this violates the “Three Teeth rule”
- Start the cut as a slight angle and light pressure, gradually increasing the pressure as more teeth come in contact with the job.
- For extremely thin sections, clamp the section between two pieces of wood & cut as a whole.